Random Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts.

3 posters

Go down

Hogwarts. Empty Hogwarts.

Post by DefyingGravity Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 am

Welcome to the school of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Hogwarts is the home of 4 houses. Gryffindor, the bravest. Slytherin, the most cunning. Ravenclaw, the smartest. And Hufflepuff, the friendliest.

Words, site models, tekteks, or meezes can be used for this RPG.

Form:
Name:
Pure Blood, Half-Blood, or Mudblood:
House:
Looks:
Personality:

My form:
Name: Megan Schmidtt
Blood: Half-Blood
House: Gryffindor
Looks: Megan has straight brown hair, that passes her shoulders by about an inch or two. She's not the tallest when it comes to height. She has bright blue eyes, and has a colorful wardrobe.
Personality: Megan is shy, but also brave. Around her friends, anything can happen. When around people she doesn't know, she's quiet and nervous. She's above the average witch, but not so advanced she has to go to special classes. When she's alone, she keeps herself entertained by doing something goofy or funny.

Last edited by DefyingGravity on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

DefyingGravity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts. Empty Re: Hogwarts.

Post by Snow Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Form:
Name: Bliss Ann Sorrow
Pure Blood, Half-Blood, or Mudblood: Pure Blood
House: Gryffindor
Looks: Bliss has dirty blonde straight hair, and dark brown eyes. She comes from a well off family, and usually wears dark colors. She has light freckles that cover the tops of her cheeks, and usually wears dark black eyeliner smudged around her eyes.
Personality:

Cat Edit:
I added a personality, thanks for reminding me Moony. Snow, fill in your personality.

Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by MischiefManaged Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:35 am

Name: Zachary 'Zac' Daniels
Pure Blood, Half-Blood, or Mudblood: Pure Blood.
House: Slytherin
Personality: Zack is mildly rude and arrogant, but if you really get to know him, he's nice. He can be loud and sarcastic at times. A lot of his family are deatheaters, but he has no interest in becoming one when the Dark Lord comes back. If they want him to, he's gonna run away.
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/Kendrasaweet/Site%20Models/sitemodelicon-1408.jpg

Name: Molly Smith
Pure Blood, Half-Blood, or Mudblood: Half-Blood
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: Molly is fairly quiet, and she's very creative. She's usually really nice, but she can be a bit know-it-all-ish at times.
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac227/Rare_Site_Models/SiiTE%20MODElS/sm10-8.png [bright green eyes]

Last edited by UpToNoGood on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
MischiefManaged
MischiefManaged
Admin
Admin

https://randomforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 am

Site models are love <3 What year is everyone going to be in?

Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by DefyingGravity Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 pm

3rd year, so they know about Hogwarts, and it's about their adventures.

DefyingGravity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum